Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Sun Key Publishing is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on a site managed by Sun Key Publishing and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH WEB PAGE THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS INFRINGING MATERIAL. This requires you to provide the URL for each allegedly infringing item.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed:
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Sun Key’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent
Sun Key Publishing, LLC
6585 Highway 431 S Ste E # 501
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama 35763-9232
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive is sent to a third-party partner for publication and annotation. As such, your letter (with your personal information removed) will be forwarded to Lumen for publication. You can see an example of such a publication by clicking here.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.